Public Holiday
Today is the public holiday in thailand.Mui offer me to stay at her apartment.She does a lot of calling to get all the hotline number including the embassy,airline etc.It's been lucky that i bought the ticket in a electronic form.So that they have my information in their system.Otherwise,i don't know how i can get the ticket without cash with me.
I am not too worried about the time i am there after i lost the bag.What i terribly worried is that how to call back my home to make a delay back work.As I predicted at the first place,they didn't concerned much about my situation or even ask anything about it.They just complained about why this why that.They even told that that's your own business and should not postpone to go back.Their tone is like i planned for this.That really make me frustrated the most
I just think i am lucky that i get the things lost in Thailand but not in home.Peoples are extremely helpful here.Even if someone cna't help .They simply ask someone to assist.It really make people feel good and less worried.
Didn't get to go anywhere today.Just stay at the apartment to watch the video "pretty woman" ,"noting Hills" and a couple of old movies.Except for the phone call back to home which make me angry and frustrated .Things are alright and good
I am not too worried about the time i am there after i lost the bag.What i terribly worried is that how to call back my home to make a delay back work.As I predicted at the first place,they didn't concerned much about my situation or even ask anything about it.They just complained about why this why that.They even told that that's your own business and should not postpone to go back.Their tone is like i planned for this.That really make me frustrated the most
I just think i am lucky that i get the things lost in Thailand but not in home.Peoples are extremely helpful here.Even if someone cna't help .They simply ask someone to assist.It really make people feel good and less worried.
Didn't get to go anywhere today.Just stay at the apartment to watch the video "pretty woman" ,"noting Hills" and a couple of old movies.Except for the phone call back to home which make me angry and frustrated .Things are alright and good




» Post a Comment