24 th Birthday
Okay,So Today is my twenty - forth birthday.Haven't been happy like those on my early ages.Probably I start to feeling older.Neither too old nor too young.One thing sure is that I am getting more tired and confused year by year.Maybe it was due to the moody mind still hanging around me all these years.Can hardly recall any of my happy moment,maybe it didn't even exist or it last too short that i can remember.Always want to make some changes for my life like changing living Philosophy or a completely different living style.Somehow i failed to do so.Truely hope that i won't stop believe the essence of this changes,and my mind won't be old too soon.Still wonder when the hell my energy will come back.
Thanks to the blessing i get,Jane,Casper and Sandy .Special thanks from Deanne thanks for remember and thanks for being nice these days.I think it need some bliss just to get to know you!
Thanks to the blessing i get,Jane,Casper and Sandy .Special thanks from Deanne thanks for remember and thanks for being nice these days.I think it need some bliss just to get to know you!




» Post a Comment