Potential malcontent
Thought I am always unpleasant about the things that happens to me and what i see .I am still alright prior to any move.I'm afraid of becoming a malcontent. I believe what i really want is not here and it couldn't happen.Maybe that's just what I don't see it will come in the first place.
I don't feel like I belong.Everything is contrived.From the place i live and it becoming.The peoples I see are just so wannabe.Don't act nice casue i know you all right here don't follow what a honou system should go.Don't just talk nice in front of one another while you take all the morality highroad everythime get to speak out.I can't challange those pretty words but i can see through that you don't act like the words say and i know you don't believe what you will talk as well.Why bother to act this weird or I'm just weird not following.whatever!
I don't feel like I belong.Everything is contrived.From the place i live and it becoming.The peoples I see are just so wannabe.Don't act nice casue i know you all right here don't follow what a honou system should go.Don't just talk nice in front of one another while you take all the morality highroad everythime get to speak out.I can't challange those pretty words but i can see through that you don't act like the words say and i know you don't believe what you will talk as well.Why bother to act this weird or I'm just weird not following.whatever!




» Post a Comment