<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14341988?origin\x3dhttp://bee-generations.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Things get distorted here.Gotta look beyond the obvious

When you develop an infaturation for someone .You always find a good reason to believe ,that is exactly the person for you.It doesn't need to be a good reason.In the long run ,there always some kinds of dump plus irritating habit that would cause the relationship bewteen you and her to split up.But in the haze of infaturation .It's just what you have been looking for all these years .
 

Surreal...but good.Never refuse an invitation

Holiday is bored.Especially after a long night and absolute no sleep.

Holiday seems meaningless to me.The shifting working hour seems offer me a chances for experiences more.Different friends,different kill times etc.I am starting to do things I used to do in holiday and re-scheduled that doing in a regular work day.Especially when I am cutting off some resting times.I actually buy more times.

I like hang out these days.The peoples I met these days seems cool and fun enough .Different apart from the regular crowd.Enjoy the time with her or them.

I like the small streets and a descent roadside tavern.Drink is the same even no music at all .The conversation just count it in what makes a good time!I like it when every small talks is doing fine.A conversation but not just talking.Cherish the happy hours that done and wish doing it more.I have no idea of this,if it will go well like that all the time.Especially all these years I see and be in.All the good time can vanish in a blink of time.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





| Blogging Since 2005 |