How to describe this feeling by words ?
Have a appointment with Yuri again on the cold morning.Walk around the crowd street for the whole day.This is the last day she will be here.Even it is just normal walking but i bet i have a nice day in the past few months.
The same feeling come arcross my mind again.It just like walking on the familiar place with a person in a unfamiliar nice way.Respectful,nice,warm-hearted etc.She is not the one that give this feeling to me really.I am sure it is becasue where they are come from ,the culture they are having,the lifestyle they are having.Words can only tell the supefical facts only but it failed to describe the feeling the way it is.I thinks can only over-simplify this feeling but once you get a chances to see and feel it.You can tell the difference and you will soon appreciate that.It just like everytime around them.Everythings become cool and you don't care about anything else,you will get the joy even just simply communicating.Things that used to matter wouldn't matter no more.Of course this is just general describing.The feeling is more than the word that can be expressed.Everythings are so remarkable.I thank God that blessing their homeland and preserved this culture and soil for this to go on in a substain way.God Blessing!
Take her to the airport and see her going away.The confused feeling come extremely strong and vigrously.Just like some good things is running away and you can't tell when this is gonna come again.Sometimes i do think to give up of what i believe and treasure to just living in the way people is.Yet,once this feeling (the is someplace/someone else can live life in a different and a happy way) refresh my memory again.It keep boosting my believe again.I think i am speechless for that now.Just recall all my good times in my memory.
BTW,Is there any word that can best described you have a good time at the beginning on the day with a extremely down feeling at the end?I think that's the word that can possibly describe my mind now
The same feeling come arcross my mind again.It just like walking on the familiar place with a person in a unfamiliar nice way.Respectful,nice,warm-hearted etc.She is not the one that give this feeling to me really.I am sure it is becasue where they are come from ,the culture they are having,the lifestyle they are having.Words can only tell the supefical facts only but it failed to describe the feeling the way it is.I thinks can only over-simplify this feeling but once you get a chances to see and feel it.You can tell the difference and you will soon appreciate that.It just like everytime around them.Everythings become cool and you don't care about anything else,you will get the joy even just simply communicating.Things that used to matter wouldn't matter no more.Of course this is just general describing.The feeling is more than the word that can be expressed.Everythings are so remarkable.I thank God that blessing their homeland and preserved this culture and soil for this to go on in a substain way.God Blessing!
Take her to the airport and see her going away.The confused feeling come extremely strong and vigrously.Just like some good things is running away and you can't tell when this is gonna come again.Sometimes i do think to give up of what i believe and treasure to just living in the way people is.Yet,once this feeling (the is someplace/someone else can live life in a different and a happy way) refresh my memory again.It keep boosting my believe again.I think i am speechless for that now.Just recall all my good times in my memory.
BTW,Is there any word that can best described you have a good time at the beginning on the day with a extremely down feeling at the end?I think that's the word that can possibly describe my mind now




» Post a Comment