<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14341988?origin\x3dhttp://bee-generations.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Things get distorted here.Gotta look beyond the obvious

When you develop an infaturation for someone .You always find a good reason to believe ,that is exactly the person for you.It doesn't need to be a good reason.In the long run ,there always some kinds of dump plus irritating habit that would cause the relationship bewteen you and her to split up.But in the haze of infaturation .It's just what you have been looking for all these years .
 

People from some nations is really annoying

Embassy reopen on today at 9am.It is a long line up since 7 a.m. So i have ask the immigration of my home and they refer me to seek help at the chinese embassy.I don't know why is that.It is a mess the chinese officals do a stuff.Bad attitudes, arrogant.I never get the answer from the question i asked.Something as easy as what token i have to get regard to my situation.I was told to get a certain token but when my turn comes.They told that it is the wrong token.I have to re-line up again like for another one and a half hours.The form needed to fill in is really messed up.The title is not clear enough.Plus I don't understand the chinese words.Many people from china and Taiwan are there.Yell at the counter like threaten someone there,jump into the line without token and take some others turn to the counter.

I get frustrated after a while because none of the form there is for someone like me that lost the identity and requested for a emergency document to leave.Sitting next to me is a Australian women.She is with the same situation with me.Lost her own passport and she is there for visa to visit china for few days.I ask if i am at the right place and doing the right thing.She wonder why i am sent to chinese embassy and ask if anyone offer help from my own city.She told me she reported to australia embassy on last friday and the embassy offer her a document to prove her identity at the afternoon on the same day plus they ask if the aussie citizen need some emergency cash loan if all the belongs are gone.I was happy to hear that cause i guess this is the function of a embassy.But it is somehow the false hope when i try to talk with the officers there.I was unable to speak in chinese so they offer me a local thai officers to speak in english.I explain the situation that i lost all belongings ,all document.I ask if there is any other way that i could be consider as a emergency case as my plane ticket is postponed on tomorrow.It would be great if i can get the document today so that i can catch the flight tomorrow.

Frankly speaking ,it would be a diaster if they can't do that.Casue i don't have any cash for another plane ticket.Everythings look alright becasue i see the thai officers is speaking to her chinese supervisors.I know something ain't right when i see the supervisors shut her face on me.So the officers told that they are not responsible to that and told me to ask the immigration office of my city to offer help or wait 2 weeks.How they expect me to stay 2 more weeks with all the things gone.They should tell if they are helping or not.But not waste the time like this.If you not helping at least tell me where i should get help at.But they told me to come back at afternoon to pay for the services and some document.Unbeliveable!!

So i come back at the afternoon and come to the same counter.I requested to see the supervisor in the morning but she pretend she didn't see me in the morning or even have a deal to come back this afternoon.They give me one paper like a statement in police station.I don't know what the hell is that and why is that.Obviously this piece of paper mean nothing and the immigration in the airport will never recognize the document like this.What's more incredible is that they charge me 4000 bahts for this.Thinkin about what the aussie woman told me about the help she get from her own embassy.The things i experience and what i see is completly a different story.I really hate about the chinese attitude,the way they treat a people,they way they handle stuff.They believe nothing but money.No matter why what kind of passport one is holding/the nationality they are is important especially in some urgent case.

So i go back to talk to the thai officers becasue i know talking with her again is useless and she won't care.The officer tell me to go the thai imigration department tomorrow morning.She believe that i can get help there.She give me all the information there and wish me luck about it.

Nothing can be done today.As i spend almost 9 hours there with the line up and the fuck up "responese" or "help" the chinese embassy offering.Grab something to eat around 8pm with JAne,a local thai that I know from the embassy.She did a great favour for me .Try to do some begging for me.Jane and the aussie woman are the best thing to see or meet in the embasssy today.Walk around with Sandy in the evening around Rachadmari Big C.She was riding a bike there after work.She try to llok for a helmet at the Big C supermarket

Get back to mui apartment at 10 pm.Just start worried again what will happen tomorrow morning.What if i can't catch the plan and what should i do ?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





| Blogging Since 2005 |