<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14341988?origin\x3dhttp://bee-generations.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Things get distorted here.Gotta look beyond the obvious

When you develop an infaturation for someone .You always find a good reason to believe ,that is exactly the person for you.It doesn't need to be a good reason.In the long run ,there always some kinds of dump plus irritating habit that would cause the relationship bewteen you and her to split up.But in the haze of infaturation .It's just what you have been looking for all these years .
 

A terrible memory

Dear Kate,I still can't believe what i hear from news today.That fire accident outbreak in somewhere you live.When i go into the news detail.The police say that the fire is started with intention.I was shocked that it is a murder that a mother commited to take her daughters's life.It's shocking a tragedy like this and you are the victims of this.

I am terribly upset I lost a friend this way.Someone so young and nice like you,who should deserve a love from family,but not a psycho mum and burn to death.What make me most upset is that those fucking newspaper did post your picture with all the blood.I wonder if they know how to respect someone who is dead.I just think those "journalist" forget what the ethics is.

I regret that i didn't notice you have a bad time in home.You should come to me to talk whenever you wanna.I always remember how you being a good friend of mine always,the things you used to talk,your smile and anything.I am sure you receive love and care from the god above and you will watching us from above.You are symbolistic as happiness and a smily faces all the time.I miss you Kate and thanks god for the fortune he give just to know you .

May you reset in peace ............. Best Regards
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





| Blogging Since 2005 |