<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14341988?origin\x3dhttp://bee-generations.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Things get distorted here.Gotta look beyond the obvious

When you develop an infaturation for someone .You always find a good reason to believe ,that is exactly the person for you.It doesn't need to be a good reason.In the long run ,there always some kinds of dump plus irritating habit that would cause the relationship bewteen you and her to split up.But in the haze of infaturation .It's just what you have been looking for all these years .
 

Hidden wisdom of drunk guy's word

Even no dancing in the middle of the night can be nice.Its a nice evening especially if I have a real good time after a long day work .

It's been real good to make new friends and listen to a so-called " stranger" experiences.All my friends and someone I like hanging out with ,seems come from this kind of match-up.It's start with a disappointment when her friend is leaving after the exhaust days.Yet,it is still good to have a glance and some hand shaking and little introduce.Hope to hang out more with her "gang"

Haven't been feeling so good for while ,especially the whole place is packed and all the familiar faces is upcoming.Just that some guys from the neighborhood drop by and saying like a fortune - teller telling.Having talk like" I watch you with her over tables and you guys are so much in common from appearance and behavior and you guys better be couple and he love to see that one day" .Couldnt agree less when I was thinking he is some drunk guys and pleasing,something like breaking ice talk .Not after he keep saying the millions face that he see and the examples he is suggesting .Start to agree more and bear in mind .I guess that is the first time I start listening what a drunk guy saying and try to look for the hidden meaning he is telling that .Am I just neglecting the things I dont see but they do...

The only bad thing is the party over too soon .I still have some rooms for more shots and alcohols ..XD ..So looking for the next hang out !!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





| Blogging Since 2005 |