Where's the fucking privacy?
This morning come to work with shock.Just walk passed my workmate's desk and see there is a paper on everyone desk which mostly there isn't any of them.Take a look at it.So i ask if i can take a look at it cause i guess that is some kinds of memo at work.Then she reply that "Sure,even you don't read them.You know them the best than anyone". It's a kind of awkward of what she saying and then a look at it.This was my email history and its content.I am pissed and it is surely not funny at all.
Turn out this is my supervisor that hack into my e-mail account and save all the mail record .I don't know why he doing this but i guess he just want to show off to everyone that he is "great" and "capable" as a supervisor.What kind of loser has to prove himself and build up his own confidence in this weird way.There is no way you can go through my personal stuff.I know that yell at him didn't help anything cause he will drag me down to his level to beat me with "his reason".
"Luckily", I am the last victims of his freak act.Probably I am the only one that come to discuss that at his face.Sometimes it so bumped that everyone around just get used to the shit and get used to it as a habit liek a slave.What need to do today is get ready to prepare a resign letter.I don't see any point to work in a place like this anymore.What make me frustrated the most is that in a community like this here.This is not the only one that "doing this shit".They get a lot of savage trick of it to get people feel down.
I am just speechless of what I see and the things around.Is this a stupid place without any fucking sense at all ?
Turn out this is my supervisor that hack into my e-mail account and save all the mail record .I don't know why he doing this but i guess he just want to show off to everyone that he is "great" and "capable" as a supervisor.What kind of loser has to prove himself and build up his own confidence in this weird way.There is no way you can go through my personal stuff.I know that yell at him didn't help anything cause he will drag me down to his level to beat me with "his reason".
"Luckily", I am the last victims of his freak act.Probably I am the only one that come to discuss that at his face.Sometimes it so bumped that everyone around just get used to the shit and get used to it as a habit liek a slave.What need to do today is get ready to prepare a resign letter.I don't see any point to work in a place like this anymore.What make me frustrated the most is that in a community like this here.This is not the only one that "doing this shit".They get a lot of savage trick of it to get people feel down.
I am just speechless of what I see and the things around.Is this a stupid place without any fucking sense at all ?




that is seriously nothing amusing about hacking into someone's e-mail and printing it out for all to see. i think that is complete scum! i may not know what this person's reasons were for doing that but he does seem to me to be a complete asshole! you deserve better, dude!
» Post a Comment