<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14341988?origin\x3dhttp://bee-generations.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Things get distorted here.Gotta look beyond the obvious

When you develop an infaturation for someone .You always find a good reason to believe ,that is exactly the person for you.It doesn't need to be a good reason.In the long run ,there always some kinds of dump plus irritating habit that would cause the relationship bewteen you and her to split up.But in the haze of infaturation .It's just what you have been looking for all these years .
 

The cupid arrow which lost

Alone and lonely doesn't has to be relatively related somehow.From my point of view it isn't refer or imply how lovable one is.People i meet right here, seemingly so proud of not being "alone" .It means they get an accompany.Unfortunately , it seldom means they are not lonely if there is no connection in between.Good luck to you all if that is what you want and want to believe in exactly.

I believe love at its first sight did exist.In a spontaneous way that everything just sparkle.I guess it is unlikely happening on me.Some of my girl friends used to tell me that they don't connect with me at the first place not after they get the couple of regular talk with me.I admit that i am not those charming enough to make things happen at the very first place.I believe fun guy is " most wanted" even they could be bad at the same time.

I must say that i was bad timer catching the loved one.Maybe I just didn't born with that part of sensation.I have failed couple of times do make moves at inappropriate timing.When it has to be quick, I just move slow.Someone I have been waiting long goes to someone .What's hurt my heart is that I was told that we have mutual interests on each other.Just that i wasn't sensitive about it and let it slip away to the others after a certain time.It is easy to get someone by never the one I really loved.Maybe I don't even know what love should look like.

A crush isn't congruent to what love is.A crush included likelihood being soul mate,someone you pleasure meeting with.I believe Love offer almost the similar but with more details into it.But for a bad timer like me.Does it important to me ?I guess not it screw up eventually.Someone say that you can make yourself attractive by doing to please .It just wasn't my type.I believe it comes when it comes in the most natural and instantaneous way.That's what i wish ideally.I think i was punished by these like the cupids never has his arrow on me or it is on the wrong position of me.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





| Blogging Since 2005 |