The unexpected
There is a little bit change for my working schedule.For the one i work before.It gives me more time to stay in work.It was like most of the times is in there and the time i were off.It is too late for me to go anywhere.It leaves me a regular life.I think it works for me .I was asked to work more on the morning and leave earlier.I start not to get used for this changes.It is too crowd for me to go anywhere by the time i am off and i am so tired for this schedule.Let see how it works then.
Was invited for Catherine's birthday party this evening.I haven't meet those mate for 2 yrs after college.People's change a lot.Most of them get to work for a bit.Like those other gathering with the locals here.The topics was all over practical stuff like money,benefits and advancement plus the major events for those mans showing off and fishing around.It seems like you have to prepare for this before attending every time.Isn't it funny?Anyway it is still good to meet after a long year.Connecting people is what i cherish the most than anything ever.
Before heading to the party.Just happend to see two Korean tourists,the Kim's couple lost their way in the tunnel, on my way to there.I walk them to their destination before i get on my way again.It's not the first time I find the foreign people is more interesting to talk with.They get more topics to talk rather than just where to shop,where to work etc .... Just get to know that they stop by here for a days or two before heading to home in Seoul from Singapore.They ask if i been there before and they will show me around if i will be there sometimes.
I always wonder are they just easy going or friendly or the people are just cold here that they won't do things for others if they can't do them some good.I though even these are just "the words" that they say for thanks.It is good already.Anyway i was offered a hand cream after i walk them their as a thank you and the gift for a new friend as they told.Frankly speaking,I don't use cream at all.But I appreciate it a lot.Not because it is a physical gift but the will of being friendly and connecting.Was damn sure the people here won't do the same when they are outport or anywhere.They just put the guard on to every strangers and being mean.I wish you couples enjoy the trip and god bless everything around you even you back home.
Was invited for Catherine's birthday party this evening.I haven't meet those mate for 2 yrs after college.People's change a lot.Most of them get to work for a bit.Like those other gathering with the locals here.The topics was all over practical stuff like money,benefits and advancement plus the major events for those mans showing off and fishing around.It seems like you have to prepare for this before attending every time.Isn't it funny?Anyway it is still good to meet after a long year.Connecting people is what i cherish the most than anything ever.
Before heading to the party.Just happend to see two Korean tourists,the Kim's couple lost their way in the tunnel, on my way to there.I walk them to their destination before i get on my way again.It's not the first time I find the foreign people is more interesting to talk with.They get more topics to talk rather than just where to shop,where to work etc .... Just get to know that they stop by here for a days or two before heading to home in Seoul from Singapore.They ask if i been there before and they will show me around if i will be there sometimes.
I always wonder are they just easy going or friendly or the people are just cold here that they won't do things for others if they can't do them some good.I though even these are just "the words" that they say for thanks.It is good already.Anyway i was offered a hand cream after i walk them their as a thank you and the gift for a new friend as they told.Frankly speaking,I don't use cream at all.But I appreciate it a lot.Not because it is a physical gift but the will of being friendly and connecting.Was damn sure the people here won't do the same when they are outport or anywhere.They just put the guard on to every strangers and being mean.I wish you couples enjoy the trip and god bless everything around you even you back home.




» Post a Comment