<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14341988?origin\x3dhttp://bee-generations.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Things get distorted here.Gotta look beyond the obvious

When you develop an infaturation for someone .You always find a good reason to believe ,that is exactly the person for you.It doesn't need to be a good reason.In the long run ,there always some kinds of dump plus irritating habit that would cause the relationship bewteen you and her to split up.But in the haze of infaturation .It's just what you have been looking for all these years .
 

Things are upsde down

I don't know what have happened.I just realized that I was being hate.I can't believe that me,whom didn't do nothing bad is being hate.For those who take advancement and bitching around .Acting those pity faces get nothing even not a blame.What the hell is the problem?

I just think that I am being hate because I am knowing something that you don't want people to know.Yet I didn't do anything.I just listen what other say and I didn't told any of those what happen on you.I think you have a huge confusion on me.I don't know what they do to brainwashed you.I know at the first place I will be hated from them because I know something .I know someone will make a upside down story to confuse everyone .I just can't believe you will be those hate me now.What's more I can say .......

Those look at these like a comedy and make joke at behind becomes your buddy.Those who trying to help and worry about this become enemies .What did I waste my energy at ?Is that once again the more what I want something to be the more they backfire on me? Can it be more fair with this ????

I am not apologize I was attempting to be a good person for you .I just apologize I ever bother you and I done those you didn't ask me to.Maybe you prefer more what "you buddies" told you .I am sorry once again .I step away from these shit from now. I still looking forward the day you and I can sit down and talk.. even a casual talk like a friend did,I will appreciate seeing this coming ..
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





| Blogging Since 2005 |