Human Scum
If you can read this message.That's exactly what I writting about you.I just thought if you want to do things secretly.Please don't fucking spread these by your own mouth and seal it like you let nobody getting chances to know it.What you saying is exactly what you do in reverse .You spread the whole things by yourself but you keep saying that you want it is secretly.I know you are trying to act like you are the victims .Shifting the guilty of the doer (Yourself) onto those by stander who get the story from your mouth.I believe what goes around comes back around.You make us speechless when you are telling us how you score a woman and how it is.I don't think we are into these matters .Please don't fucking let us know unless you want us to react in someway to say "Bravo" for you .Or Else ,just cut the bullshit and it is insulting for the woman and yourself.Whethere you do it or not is not a matter .How you spread these to others is really an issue .......... IT just make me Puke even more.




» Post a Comment