<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14341988?origin\x3dhttp://bee-generations.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Things get distorted here.Gotta look beyond the obvious

When you develop an infaturation for someone .You always find a good reason to believe ,that is exactly the person for you.It doesn't need to be a good reason.In the long run ,there always some kinds of dump plus irritating habit that would cause the relationship bewteen you and her to split up.But in the haze of infaturation .It's just what you have been looking for all these years .
 

Spyware attack

I am sick of cleaning up my disk again.There gotta be some problem from my computer and i didn't know what it is.For the past two years.I have get all my entire data raised for once.I lost every pieces of photo , chat dialog and stuff .If you must know I spend most hours in cyber world .It just like your life has been erased.I keep formatting for once a while and re-do the whole install process and put the guard on.It don't seems it was attacked less.Or the hacker has been watching me for long.If this is so.I think you are wasting your time as I don't have valuable stuff for you.Beat this !!

It happened that she start talk to me again.It is not a long chat or something serious .Still better than nothing..Probably the best news from today !!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





| Blogging Since 2005 |