It's an obviously "No" from her ............................
This evening sucks.It suppose to be a cool chilling day after her working days for the week.Plus her fun casting days.I am thinking to hang out with her and talk and get to know better of everything. It turn out to be a quick meeting and she get another plan.I cant say I am happy for that and see this coming .I am not those blaming persons but just way too disappointed.When she say she is coming out.I was like "yes" IT gotta be good after a long day ,not untill she leaving in 10 mins.It somehow shows she need the time to the persons she wanna being with .Whoever they are is not important .Just that I cant give her those attention.I just realized that I was never within any priority and she don't see me the way like I seeing her.It's a loud and clear message for me.Either try harder or holding bad .I need to figure out after this rough night.Try at least. I won't say wish me luck.Luck wont get me somewhere if she is not seeing me that way.Isn't it ? But I guess at some point tonight I will be way too disappoint or at ease...I guess I will have a better look of what the hell is going on with me,rather than just move on and get over that cause i don't really want it that way.I hope I can be a fighter for that as she is really good one .Lord,Please give me one more times to make it right !!I really need that




» Post a Comment