<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14341988?origin\x3dhttp://bee-generations.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Things get distorted here.Gotta look beyond the obvious

When you develop an infaturation for someone .You always find a good reason to believe ,that is exactly the person for you.It doesn't need to be a good reason.In the long run ,there always some kinds of dump plus irritating habit that would cause the relationship bewteen you and her to split up.But in the haze of infaturation .It's just what you have been looking for all these years .
 

The rushing 6 hours

It was the second time Mint here for work.Better be this time hanging around since the adverse weather blow the chances for the last time.The There gonna be 6 hours to hit some places after I officially off work and places being closed.I think that if you are not much into shopping stuff.A day or a day and half is enough to take a glance over here.I think the so-called "tourist spots" is so much "made -to-be" just for them.People just to be there take some photos and prove themselves used to being there I guess .That's the tourism all about here I think.I seriously can't see any attractive spots and somewhere being fun.But just photo taking and walk away.

Anyway,I guess Mint has been to all those places , which she want to be there for some photo taking even though it is little rush doing so.Being here and there with the traffic included.I am surprised that we can do it most in this 6 hours.Mint pay for those photographer to make her a portrait at the night view.She wondering why they are being lousy doing so like rushing whom gonna take it.Make the pose fast,ready fast.Sometimes it just need some time to prepare but they just don't wait.I don't think they charge it in a reasonable rate.Especially you are paid and you are being rushed.When i ask if we could have the soft copy of those photo.They just refuse it as they though we will use it as template to make some more photo and editing to own favorites.I just don't see the reasons why we can't have it.We all paid for a "professional" to capture the moment of true.Why bother keeping it up when they already have their share earned.I think if it is something fun and good.People won't stop buying that even they could get templates from elsewhere.They willing to pay for what is real fun and memorable.Just like even u can do the music download.If for something real good.People still buy it.

It's been a chilling evening and windy.I find myself a relaxing night.Either it may because of different people that hanged with than usual or it is windy enough to blow the trouble away.It maybe a long day for me but instead,I see it as a good day!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





| Blogging Since 2005 |