Less is More
It was the second days on the Island. A little bit late wake up at 10 and little headache from the liquor bucket last night. Sharkira come to our rooms at 8, waiting us for a beach brunch. We walk towards the end of the beach coastline on the Island. There get more shallow water than the other end. That means there get more sandy area for putting tables for business there.
Shakira stick to the Thai food as always which is best for her. The burger set and the BBQ is good enough for me and Danielle. We are talking about swimming right after it. It seems that they don't believe my story that I have been drown when I am 7. I don't think I can do swimming or floating somewhere the ground can't be touch. I just get all tense up and sink. I think I need to practice the shuffle feet because the beach in Thailand is just too hard to resist. Crystal clear water and the blue greenish water sparkling on the water surface are perfect. Danielle just recall those memory a years ago when she goes to diving on Bali, Indonesia. She mention that the tourism there is just perfect as Thailand too .People there in local can speak lot of language which is impossible not to talk to them and they smile equally nice. That's the point I think. She say there is one guy that volunteer for diving class to people or someone just teach it but they don't really charge for full prices. They just would like everyone there have fun and enjoy. That's why these south-east Asian country just famous than elsewhere than Asia. Probably because their money is less money stuffed. The essence for hospitality, smiling which They just born to have it but not pay to fake it. Simple smile just make things turn around and work things up.
We split after the brunch. Danielle want to go the other end of beach of where we living to do the reading and sun tan alone. Me and Shakira just stay the same way further from her. We just stay our afternoon on the beach. Do nothing like a bum. I can't remember how much I did move. Probably just one or two turn over for position switch. The Sun is strong without some thick clouds. The beach is so quiet .The most "noisy" one will be those water current hit on the rocks and the birds singing. The dogs on the beach is just more busy than most people there do.They keep digging a hole for themselves to embedded themselves inside.
We join with Danielle for dinner again. We all get free entertainment, the fire spinning again. They add some more combination of movement tonight which is more difficult and vigorously than yesterday night.
I meet those people from the club on yesterday just on the next table of us. They are a group of British and French which working on north for volunteering work on the Laos refugee. I think it is a good job and interesting one. At the same time they can stay Thailand for a real long times. I like the Island as it like a small community. We are just each others neighbor and you can easily meet them again in restaurant beach or the club. Catching up is easy and there the conversations go with a hello as the starter. We don't have to exchange contacts because we meet day by day right on the same spot. Life can be simple and easy if you want it to be. We just bring most troubles to ourself. Sometimes it just nice we live the old way. Less is more !
Shakira stick to the Thai food as always which is best for her. The burger set and the BBQ is good enough for me and Danielle. We are talking about swimming right after it. It seems that they don't believe my story that I have been drown when I am 7. I don't think I can do swimming or floating somewhere the ground can't be touch. I just get all tense up and sink. I think I need to practice the shuffle feet because the beach in Thailand is just too hard to resist. Crystal clear water and the blue greenish water sparkling on the water surface are perfect. Danielle just recall those memory a years ago when she goes to diving on Bali, Indonesia. She mention that the tourism there is just perfect as Thailand too .People there in local can speak lot of language which is impossible not to talk to them and they smile equally nice. That's the point I think. She say there is one guy that volunteer for diving class to people or someone just teach it but they don't really charge for full prices. They just would like everyone there have fun and enjoy. That's why these south-east Asian country just famous than elsewhere than Asia. Probably because their money is less money stuffed. The essence for hospitality, smiling which They just born to have it but not pay to fake it. Simple smile just make things turn around and work things up.
We split after the brunch. Danielle want to go the other end of beach of where we living to do the reading and sun tan alone. Me and Shakira just stay the same way further from her. We just stay our afternoon on the beach. Do nothing like a bum. I can't remember how much I did move. Probably just one or two turn over for position switch. The Sun is strong without some thick clouds. The beach is so quiet .The most "noisy" one will be those water current hit on the rocks and the birds singing. The dogs on the beach is just more busy than most people there do.They keep digging a hole for themselves to embedded themselves inside.
We join with Danielle for dinner again. We all get free entertainment, the fire spinning again. They add some more combination of movement tonight which is more difficult and vigorously than yesterday night.
I meet those people from the club on yesterday just on the next table of us. They are a group of British and French which working on north for volunteering work on the Laos refugee. I think it is a good job and interesting one. At the same time they can stay Thailand for a real long times. I like the Island as it like a small community. We are just each others neighbor and you can easily meet them again in restaurant beach or the club. Catching up is easy and there the conversations go with a hello as the starter. We don't have to exchange contacts because we meet day by day right on the same spot. Life can be simple and easy if you want it to be. We just bring most troubles to ourself. Sometimes it just nice we live the old way. Less is more !




» Post a Comment