<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14341988?origin\x3dhttp://bee-generations.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Things get distorted here.Gotta look beyond the obvious

When you develop an infaturation for someone .You always find a good reason to believe ,that is exactly the person for you.It doesn't need to be a good reason.In the long run ,there always some kinds of dump plus irritating habit that would cause the relationship bewteen you and her to split up.But in the haze of infaturation .It's just what you have been looking for all these years .
 

Deep sympathy to the Thai Queen

It is the last day I could stay there. Walking around the Kao San Neighborhood .Which is one of the interesting things for doing there. It’s totally a 24 hrs zone and it is busy but not noisy. You just see the contrast from across the street. Those backpacker who just get touch down to Thailand. They get busy on the feet. Walking around for rooms while the others who come earlier just see in those restaurant, having coffee, books reading and smoking. It is totally a all-time dynamic places. A lot of contrast is over there and I think everyone have their good time there tho.

It’s quite a big area. I mean including the temple district. I have been there couple of times but didn’t finish all the temples so far. It’s kind of rush for me to see more temples today. Especially I am with these bags on my back this time.

Arrived to the airport 6 hrs before boarding. I was told to do so when I buy the plane ticket. I don’t think I have anyone to meet before then. I think it is good for me because I feel moody every time I have to leave.It is better not letting anyone see it .And it is better to leave the city before I missing there and change my idea to stay longer

Just realize that the queen pass away on the same day I leave.It’s probably a bad news at the beginning of 2008 for sure. I can tell this news mean to lots of the Thai people. I ever see all the king’s family picture all over the street and building. It’s gotta be a rough day for them. And So do I. May she rest in peace. She must be proud that she get love from all crowd and she return to some heaven. Just like where she is born and live!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





| Blogging Since 2005 |