A moment of truth
I gotta say it was stabbing hurt.When I have to know that she is thinking to get back to her ex. I was indeed speechless for quiet awhile,frankly.I wouldn't say she like me at all .She don't see me like the way I see her .It was always me that want to see her and keep asking her out.I seriously think that she never recall me whenever she need a chill time or accompany.I am not jealous persons but still sad to know that she get so many to hang out with at her top priority.
I didn't hate about my work schedule before knowing her .But I did when I meet her few times.Every time I can just do weekday date for a rush and inappropriate time of hers.I hope we have a common holiday and I can ask her to go somewhere else.I think that's the only way things can grow,especially a feeling issues.Somehow I was thinking will that be a different story if I was just knowing her from somewhere instead of a club.People don't usually be serious with the people they know there mostly.Maybe that's her perception on me too,by knowing me there .I'd rather that I knew her from somewhere else and things may at least still alive and rolling but not a dead-end like this .
The saddest things was always like you know you fail without a real trying .You just hate yourself to learn this truth and suffer.I miss those days when i first know her and meet her for awhile.All the things are so alive and feeling good .I see things change ever since then... I don't know the reason why or maybe she see somethings going on from me and she is trying to send some signal stopping things happen.
Feeling so much unsure of what I am doing and what I gonna do to make things work .For all days I been being nice and didn't ask things in return .I never blame on that .It just sometimes I want somethings too if it is real nice .She is the only things in mind I wanna get close and get knowing more ....Seems getting further now..............SIGH...
I didn't hate about my work schedule before knowing her .But I did when I meet her few times.Every time I can just do weekday date for a rush and inappropriate time of hers.I hope we have a common holiday and I can ask her to go somewhere else.I think that's the only way things can grow,especially a feeling issues.Somehow I was thinking will that be a different story if I was just knowing her from somewhere instead of a club.People don't usually be serious with the people they know there mostly.Maybe that's her perception on me too,by knowing me there .I'd rather that I knew her from somewhere else and things may at least still alive and rolling but not a dead-end like this .
The saddest things was always like you know you fail without a real trying .You just hate yourself to learn this truth and suffer.I miss those days when i first know her and meet her for awhile.All the things are so alive and feeling good .I see things change ever since then... I don't know the reason why or maybe she see somethings going on from me and she is trying to send some signal stopping things happen.
Feeling so much unsure of what I am doing and what I gonna do to make things work .For all days I been being nice and didn't ask things in return .I never blame on that .It just sometimes I want somethings too if it is real nice .She is the only things in mind I wanna get close and get knowing more ....Seems getting further now..............SIGH...




» Post a Comment