My Forever Blessing
I just want to dedicate the whole passage right below to my forever caring one, Paurenna. Today it’s gotta be the first day of your three years long assignment in Abu Dubai. You know what I am worrying about regard to your situation whether you can fit into that. I just proud of you for every move you gonna make. Those story that you make to walk away alone , that far without hurting beloved one around you. I am happy to know the reason underneath and what you really think of that. I know as well why you couldn’t let anyone know about / worry about it. I just sincere hope that you will make every singles day counts and you are fine with it. Blessing all over you from me all times as always, even though it may not be a powerful agent for that. That’s by far what I can do. I just hope I don’t screw it up.
Just want you to know that whenever you wanna have an early departure to home. It is always there welcome you back. And let me know your updates and any things that u in need. You can always come to me. We work things out. I just think life can appear you in a different ways to you. Not necessary to go along in ordinary way. We can just adjust to fit in. Aren’t we?
If you going to hit on this page again. Just you to know that all words are tailor made for you to read it. Just hope you gonna be very strong and come home in three years with all the laughers and experiences. Life is all about experiences as we have spoken. You gonna be a tough one after you see all these and you can make yourself so much special than anyone! Once again I am so proud of you and everything’s that you have put in mind
Just want you to know that whenever you wanna have an early departure to home. It is always there welcome you back. And let me know your updates and any things that u in need. You can always come to me. We work things out. I just think life can appear you in a different ways to you. Not necessary to go along in ordinary way. We can just adjust to fit in. Aren’t we?
If you going to hit on this page again. Just you to know that all words are tailor made for you to read it. Just hope you gonna be very strong and come home in three years with all the laughers and experiences. Life is all about experiences as we have spoken. You gonna be a tough one after you see all these and you can make yourself so much special than anyone! Once again I am so proud of you and everything’s that you have put in mind




» Post a Comment