<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/14341988?origin\x3dhttp://bee-generations.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Things get distorted here.Gotta look beyond the obvious

When you develop an infaturation for someone .You always find a good reason to believe ,that is exactly the person for you.It doesn't need to be a good reason.In the long run ,there always some kinds of dump plus irritating habit that would cause the relationship bewteen you and her to split up.But in the haze of infaturation .It's just what you have been looking for all these years .
 

Have it enough

It was another week without meeting her.I dont think it can be often like before.I was told that she is seeing someone else.Without her around .The world is being grey seriously.

Boring night with boring hang out.Meet some newbies and chit chat.That just make me think of how much fun hanging out with her.Its fine to have a chat but you wont have a really good conversation tho .Especially those puffing idiot .An uncountable gossips that I try to avoid.Cant just people having fun and being easy?Maybe thats the least possible things can happen here .Seriously,I get bored when it is being a gossip nights and they making problem to themselves.I just remminicing the good times hanging with her .Talk if needed,Dance if needed,No shits and the feeling being forget the world when seeing her ...............................
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





| Blogging Since 2005 |