The Hard to Rock Cafe
Have been thinking about the Hard Rock cafe in Thailand these months, with all those Live music ,the up to beat dancing crowd and the atmosphere attached.I always believe this place where I live with, is not somewhere I can have fun especially with the weird crowd and their way of living.It's like the air is freeze and everyone have all those general numb faces.Sometimes I just can't tell the difference between those difference faces.
It's hard to make a fun crowd here as friends.I was like derail with those crowd is heading to,vice versa.Here get plenty of karaoke boxes as I saw but some good place for music.I don't think so.I know especially the so called karaoke boxes and hip hop pub is just people go there fishing ,hooked up .I just think that they don't have to rush back home with their prey before the music is out .So I am sure noone really enjoy what the music is playing and what a good evening means but with all the hook up things in mind.
I don't think there is good live music playing except the only Hard rock Cafe in the city.I start to disappoint and feel it is weird from those Hard Rock elsewhere.People,mostly the locals just there for have a big meal and take photos with the singers poster.That's not the most weird part but the freezing crowd and talking on phone with their own business are .
The music with the volume tuned down.People busy with the steak on the dishes and their own small circles of lives.Having sitting next to me is an Italian couples.They ask if people here is for eating or they get some other places for clubbing.I confirmed with them with the former one ,a classy place for dining out! .I can't believe that people can be numb as this with the dancing songs.People can't even move with the "Y.M.C.A" songs .Fail to give applause or a whistle with each songs played.I believe everything suppose to be good will turn bad and distorted when putting onto this soil.The Filipino bands on stage just dance to themselves with the music with the local crowds sitting and talk to themselves .Music is like a butter with the toast on their hands.Not necessary go with it .Music enjoy itself of playing and the people just enjoy with their food!.Aw ....
What's more I can say when "Hard Rock cafe" turn into "Hard to Rock Cafe"
You just start not to want a things here and disappointed with the things around my routine living.
It's hard to make a fun crowd here as friends.I was like derail with those crowd is heading to,vice versa.Here get plenty of karaoke boxes as I saw but some good place for music.I don't think so.I know especially the so called karaoke boxes and hip hop pub is just people go there fishing ,hooked up .I just think that they don't have to rush back home with their prey before the music is out .So I am sure noone really enjoy what the music is playing and what a good evening means but with all the hook up things in mind.
I don't think there is good live music playing except the only Hard rock Cafe in the city.I start to disappoint and feel it is weird from those Hard Rock elsewhere.People,mostly the locals just there for have a big meal and take photos with the singers poster.That's not the most weird part but the freezing crowd and talking on phone with their own business are .
The music with the volume tuned down.People busy with the steak on the dishes and their own small circles of lives.Having sitting next to me is an Italian couples.They ask if people here is for eating or they get some other places for clubbing.I confirmed with them with the former one ,a classy place for dining out! .I can't believe that people can be numb as this with the dancing songs.People can't even move with the "Y.M.C.A" songs .Fail to give applause or a whistle with each songs played.I believe everything suppose to be good will turn bad and distorted when putting onto this soil.The Filipino bands on stage just dance to themselves with the music with the local crowds sitting and talk to themselves .Music is like a butter with the toast on their hands.Not necessary go with it .Music enjoy itself of playing and the people just enjoy with their food!.Aw ....
What's more I can say when "Hard Rock cafe" turn into "Hard to Rock Cafe"
You just start not to want a things here and disappointed with the things around my routine living.




» Post a Comment